<< Portico: I can't get a song out of my head

11/08/2005

I can't get a song out of my head

Not so long ago, I posted about how game music was mostly wasted on me. A lot of people love game soundtracks, but I usually turn them down or off and put on some Sondheim instead.

But now there is this African tune stuck in my head to the extent that I even bop my head as I think about it. The song is the opening tune in Civ IV and further evidence that Firaxis is full of terrible little trolls who think little of my valuable time.

First, I can't stop playing their game. Second, I can't stop thinking about playing their game. Third, I am humming a tune from their game.

Damn you, Soren Johnson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/08/2005 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a nice song, although I have to say I'm in the camp of the people who thinks "Lion King" is pretty misplaced as a theme for a Civilization game. :-)

Yep - I couldn't resist any longer; had a little bit of free time on my hands so decided to get it - a decision I am sure to regret.

11/09/2005 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home