<< Portico: Apologies and an Explanation

10/06/2005

Apologies and an Explanation

Sorry for the lack of more frequent updates recently. The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic, as I worked my way through some new software, got ill, and now the worst news of all.

I have a day job.

I will soon return to the classroom to lead AP history and government classes. As I get back up to speed with the new curriculum, the update pace will slow down some. Any new thoughts will find their way here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha no way, day jobs are the best! well, this one will be at least!
You know what games are really sweet AND have loads to do with AP world history?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00002CF9G/ref=pd_sim_vg_1/102-4084633-5587301?v=glance&s=videogames

and the other ones i think theres one for rome.
Basically, my elem/middle school life after I beat Myst!!
(ARE YOU EXCITED FOR ROME? I TOTALLY AM!!!)

10/10/2005 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TROY!?!?!? THATS AN AWESOME NAME

especially for a hist teacher

i think world history rocks, except plato was retarded. Have you read his book, "Plato's Republic"?.. pretty stupid huh?

from:
someone

10/11/2005 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home