<< Portico: Announcing a new affiliation

3/30/2005

Announcing a new affiliation

My first review for Game Method has just been posted.

Though I promised myself I would stay away from any more volunteer writing gigs, since time is a valuable resource and the checks from CGM are validation of my "skills", I am excited to be working with Game Method. They have a good team of young writers and a core staff that we can expect big things from.

The site manager, Will Jessup, and editor-in-chief, Tracy Erickson, have been very helpful and have high expectations for the site. They needed another PC writer, approached me, and I accepted.

I hope that this will be a long-term relationship, and I encourage all twelve of my readers to check out Game Method - the first multi-platform site I have written for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home